Wedding Guest Accommodation
Blessingbourne Estate can accommodate up to 25 guests in our collection of award winning self-catering accommodation, choose from our award winning self-catering Courtyard apartments or 5 star Gate Lodge. Our on-site accommodation is ideal for your families, bridal party. bridesmaids and groomsmen and wedding guests.
Blessingbourne is also an ideal accommodation choice for guests attending weddings in Fermanagh and Tyrone area at nearby Hotels including The Valley Hotel (walking distance) and Corick House Hotel & Spa (8.3 miles).
Country Estate Hen & Stag parties
Blessingbourne Estate is a popular choice for both Hen and Stag parties. Providing a fabulous Country Estate venue for a stylish, sophisticated celebration. Stay a while and experience all there is to see and do in the sprawling estate grounds with the perfect blend of activity and relaxation.
Our Hen & Stag Party suggestions include:
- Scrumptious Breakfast in the coach house, or if you are staying in the apartments, delicious breakfast hampers can be ordered.
- Exhilarating Mountain Biking experience on our world class 13k Trails
- Walking tour of Blessingbourne Estate. Beginning at Blessingbourne House, a beautiful Elizabethan style manor housewhich majestically overlooks Lough Fadda. Discover the Estate’s picturesque grounds with highlights including the private lake and nature reserve with red squirrels, stunning Rhododendrons and a Victorian rock garden, designed by Mary Montgomery,a key figure in the development of Blessingbourne.
- Morning coffee in the coach house with freshly baked scones and butter shortbread served in our Fine china.
- Light Lunches available, Pasta Bakes, Lasagna, Green Salads and crusty breads.
- Vintage Afternoon Tea : Freshly baked scones with jam & cream, mouth watering homemade tray bakes, delicate and delicious finger sandwiches, washed down with freshly brewed Coffee or Tea served in our vintage tea sets, cake stands and table linen.