Coach House & Private Venue Hire
Blessingbourne Estate’s historic coach house is the perfect private venue to host your pre or post wedding celebration. Located in the heart of the Estate’s 300 year old courtyard, the Coach House dating from the 18th century is brimming with romantic charm and character. Whether you are planning an informal get together with family or friends or want to host a sit down dinner party, the Coach House is a versatile space with a well equipped kitchen, which is ideal for parties providing their own catering or wishing to hire an outside catering firm. (Blessingbourne can provide a list of preferred local caterers).
Meticulously refurbished to retain its original character features including a wood burning stove, natural stone and wonderful traditional oak beams, complimented by cosy décor makes it a uniquely different venue to host your wedding. Brides and Grooms are welcome to add their own personal touch and adjust the décor to their own personal wedding theme or preference.
The historic coach house is ideal for intimate pre and post wedding celebrations, seating up to 50 guests and can accommodate a further 30 guests for a buffet style meal.
Additionally couples have the option of an adjoining Marquee which can seat 80 guests and house a bar and dance floor.
Private Outdoor Pavilion
Looking for somewhere to relax and celebrate a special occasion? Our outdoor pavilion is available for private hire for corporate or family events.
Located within the heart of the Estate, adjacent to the historic Coach House venue, our private outdoor pavilion is a very versatile space. Ideal for hosting a variety of events including, birthday celebrations, children’s parties, BBQ’s and informal dining.
For groups visiting the Estate or staying in our award winning self-catering accommodation it is a popular choice for an informal get together.
You can tailor make your event by choosing from a selection of catering menus and can also dress the pavilion to your individual style.
Country Estate Hen & Stag parties
Blessingbourne Estate is a popular choice for both Hen and Stag parties. Providing a fabulous Country Estate venue for a stylish, sophisticated celebration. Stay a while and experience all there is to see and do in the sprawling estate grounds with the perfect blend of activity and relaxation.
Our Hen & Stag Party suggestions include:
- Scrumptious Breakfast in the coach house, or if you are staying in the apartments, delicious breakfast hampers can be ordered.
- Exhilirating Mountain Biking experience on our world class 13k Trails
- Walking tour of Blessingbourne Estate. Beginning at Blessingbourne House, a beautiful Elizabethan style manor housewhich majestically overlooks Lough Fadda. Discover the Estate’s picturesque grounds with highlights including the private lake and nature reserve with red squirrels, stunning Rhododendrons and a Victorian rock garden, designed by Mary Montgomery,a key figure in the development of Blessingbourne.
- Morning coffee in the coach house with freshly baked scones and butter shortbread served in our Fine china.
- Light Lunches available, Pasta Bakes, Lasagne, Green Salads and crusty breads.
- Vintage Afternoon Tea : Freshly baked scones with jam & cream, mouth watering homemade tray bakes, delicate and delicious finger sandwiches, washed down with freshly brewed Coffee or Tea served in our vintage tea sets, cake stands and table linen.